Efrain Molina Jr. was born and raised in McAllen, Texas. He received his law degree from Texas Tech School of Law in 2009. Before attending law school,
Efrain Molina obtained his Masters of Public Administration from the University of Texas Pan American while working for the City of McAllen as its Transit Manager. After law school, Efrain Molina, worked as an assistant district attorney for Hidalgo County in which he tried cases dealing with theft, assaults, and murder.
Efrain Molina understands that there will come a time for everyone when they will need the help of the justice system. He feels fortunate to be able to advocate and fight for all those who call upon him.
Over Efrain Molina’s carrier, he has taken a particular interest in the following areas of law:
• Trial Litigation—Trying cases before a jury, telling a client’s story so that a jury will do justice.
• Identity Theft—Identity theft is the fastest growing crime in America. With that, Efrain Molina has assisted people with getting control over their identity theft issues such as imposter loans, imposter credit cards, and theft of social security numbers.
• Debt Collection—focusing on the collection of payments and judgments. Efrain Molina uses post-judgment discovery, writs of execution, turn over orders, and sometimes garnishment in order to get a creditor what’s legally owed to them.
• Debtor’s Rights—Focusing on the legal rights people have when dealing with debt collectors. You shouldn’t receive harassing phone calls and a Debt collector should never threaten to throw you in jail if you can’t pay.
• Consumer Law—Focusing on the rights of people who buy goods or services.